Sunday 5 February 2012

Wow my very own blog

Well I have made the leap and have started my own blog after lurking around others for what seems like an age. I hope to share my own love of all things beauty, book and of course shoe like.
Eeaak I am so very excited I now just have to find things to post about that people will be interested in reading.
This is all I shall say for now as I am off to figure out how this blogger thing works and to try to make my blog look a bit pretty :)
Much  Love
Heather xx


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for visiting my blog xxx the best piece of advise someone gave me was to follow lots of blogs and get commenting to let people know about your blog xx good luck count me as your first follower xx woo hoo xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo Hoo!!!! This is so exciting thanks so much for my first follow :):)
    I shall take that advise and run with it I can see myself getting very addicted to this hehe take care and hope to speak to you soon xxxx..x

    ReplyDelete